MT9510 provides full temperature control during test in extreme environmental conditions from -55˚C to +175˚C. A variety of options, upgrades and retrofits are available to configure the product to customer applications such as; automotive battery management systems (BMS) for electric (EV) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and precision power regulators.
- Advanced ESD protection
- Automatic hydraulic feet
- Communication links (IEEE, RS232, SECS/GEM, Parallel, Ethernet)
- Double device detection
- Color try detection
- Higher temperature +175°C
- MEMS: Gyroscopes, Magnetometer
- High contact force
- Ground fault monitor
- Real-time equipment monitoring and management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Central Recipe Management
- Knowledge Database and Unified Reports
Complete our contact form.
Learn more about our Test Handler Solutions