High-Performance Standard Test Height Probes
Engineered for excellence and efficiency, Hydra™ spring probe series offers precision, reliability, and standardized semiconductor test interface.
Designed to be best-in-class at a competitive price point, Hydra is optimized to maximize your operational efficiency. Hydra is built to withstand demanding high-volume manufacturing test environments with its robust and durable design.
With a common test-height, Hydra offers the ability to mix and match power, RF, and Kelvin probes within the same test socket. In addition, Hydra streamlines inventory management with fewer probe part numbers to manage and shorter lead times.
Hydra is the foundation of the test interface and provides the opportunity for standard sockets, standard change kits, and standard PCB designs.
- Available pitches 0.15 mm to 0.80 mm
- Offered in test heights 2.30 mm, 3.22 mm and 5.05 mm
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 155°C; up to 200°C for Kelvin
- Durable plating solutions for Matte Tin, SAC-Q to NiPd
- Stable, low cRES performance and high current carrying capacity
- Long mechanical life with up to 1,000,000 insertions for singulated packages
- Suitable for BGA, LGA, QFN, QFP and WLCSP applications
- Maximum compliance range for large array packages
Temperature range -55 ̊C to +200 ̊C for Kelvin and -55 ̊C to +155 ̊C for standard.
Fewer probe part numbers to manage. Shorter lead times and in-stock availability.
Common test heights to standardize change kits, sockets and PCB designs.
Three probe tip styles to select from Single-Point, 4-Point Crown, and Kelvin.
Grid array packages: BGA, LGA, WLCSP. Leadless packages: QFN, QFP, SO.
Complete our contact form.
Learn more about our Interface Solutions