Complete our contact form.
Leadership in Power Amplifier, Front-End Module and mmWave testing.
Cohu Tester Experience
- Industry leader in RF solutions
- Long history of solving sophisticated wireless and RF test challenges
- Unique compact and multisite RF test solution for all connectivity standards
- Best-in-class RF measurement performance for Power Amplifier and Front-End Module Test
- First automotive radar test cell in production
- RF Power Amplifiers
- RF Front-End Modules
- Automotive Radar
- Wireless Routers
Test System Solutions
Diamondx Test System
Flexible, Cost Optimized Test Solutions for the Most Challenging Applications
Diamondx test system extends Cohu’s low-cost, high-throughput production test solution platforms to high pin count, higher site count wireless, mobility, SOC, Flat Panel Display drivers, Power Management, and microcontrollers. Designed to meet the cost driver’s IC companies face, Diamondx extends Cohu’s leadership in lowering the cost of operations.
Breakthrough cost reductions in both capital and operating costs for the automotive, mobility, IoT/IoV/Optoelectronics, industrial and medical, and consumer markets.
Proven capability in high-density digital, DC, analog instruments as well as technology leading precision analog, SerDes, RF and Automotive test makes the Diamondx test system suitable for today’s broad range of devices.
PAx Test System
Market Leading Test System for High Volume RF PA & FEM, 5G and Mobility Devices
PAx test system delivers uncompromised RF performance in a low-cost system for testing RF power amplifiers and front-end modules for next generation wireless standards.
PAx’s flexible architecture allows configurations of a wide range of instruments that are designed to address the test challenges for RF power amplifiers and front-end modules used in cellular and connectivity applications, including WLAN standards up to Wi-Fi 6, 2G to 5G wireless and beyond, Bluetooth and a variety of IoT standards. Many of these new generation wireless devices require ever more demanding RF test capabilities from test instruments, such as wider bandwidths and lower EVM, and PAx’s configurable architecture delivers the optimized test solution with superior RF performance at a uncompromised cost of test.
RF Instrumentation Solutions
5G NR FR1/FR2, mmWave and Wi-Fi 6/6E/7
- Only cost optimized ATE solution that covers sub-8.5 GHz with instrument extension to 18 GHz with high power
- Best-in-class ATE EVM and modulation bandwidth with faster acquisition times across frequency and ranges
- Single platform covering <4G, 5G sub-8.5 GHz, Wi-Fi 6/6E/7 and mmWave
- Seamless On-site Field Upgradable
- Significant increase in performance and throughput with minimal cost of change
- High performance RF test capability
- New levels of manufacturing test efficiencies
- Configurable with 16 or 32 Universal RF ports per module with an optional port to pin expander, doubling the number of RF ports to 64 pins
- 6 GHz RF modulated source and 8 GHz RF measure
- <1 ms RF settling time on level and frequency change
- Quad site and octal site RF source with single and dual synthesizer respectively
- Up to 8 receiver paths each with an analog bandwidth exceeding 200 MHz for octal site parallel RF measurements
- Real time Dynamic Range Enhancer (DRE) per RF measure path
- Compact footprint RF generators
- Industry-leading source muxing flexibility
- Latest RF Synthesizer technology
- Cross-platform test system software: Unison
- Available across a range of Cohu test platforms thus ensuring the most cost-effective test capability no matter the end application
Precision Voltage/Current Source and Measurement with Advanced Features for Automotive and Industrial devices
- Advanced features such as a modulation generator and digitizer per channel enable the VI1x to be used for a wide variety of devices measurements
- A combination of internal and external triggers can be used for gating and sampling for maximum testing flexibility
- A time measurement unit measures rise and fall times, pulse, period, frequency and time difference, making the VI1x a truly versatile instrument
Precision voltage/current source and measurement with advanced features
- Four Quadrant VI Source/Measure
- Ganging capability for extended current range
- 4:1 SmartMux
- Differential Vmeas
- +/-20 V / 300 mA, +/- 60 V / 100 Ma
- AWG and Digitizer Functions
Learn more about our Semiconductor Tester Solutions.