PAx is available in flexible RF configurations for single or multisite testing. PAx is the only cost-optimized ATE solution that covers all 8.5 GHz standards with instrument extension to 18 GHz with high power.
A variety of instruments make the PAx Test System suitable for testing today’s RF Power Amplifiers and Front-End Modules used in cellular and connectivity applications, WLAN standards up to Wi-Fi 6/6E/7, <4G to 5G sub-8.5 GHz wireless and beyond, Bluetooth plus a variety of Internet of Things (IoT) standards.
DC and Power
High current general purpose VI
- 8 Channels per Board
- Voltage: -2V to +8V
- Current: 1 A continuous
- 16 bit force/measure, synchronization, analog bus
- 200 KHz digitizer capability
Power Amplifier device power supply
- One measure FIFO per channel
- 4 Channels per Board
- Voltage: -2 V to +16 V
- Current: 2 A per channel
- 16 bit force/measure, parallel measure
- Channels can be ganged for higher currents
- 250 Ksps capture in 4096 memory
Quad high voltage, high current, floating programmable power supply
- Full Kelvin, has programmable voltage and current clamps and offers a 300 Ksps sample rate.
- 4 Channels per board
- Voltage: -60 V to +60 V
- Current: 5 A per channel (pulsed), 1.5 A continuous, voltage and current ganging.
Part of FX digital instruments family for device control buses, such as, MIPI, I2C, and SPI
- Fully independent programming of timing and level on every channel
- Synchronization signaling to/from other instruments
- Read/Write memory for generating digital protocols used in RF front end applications
- Multi-site programming model
- Full pattern sequencing at 200 Mbps
- Supported with a comprehensive, next-generation program development and debug toolset
- I/O per Board: 32
- Maximum Pins: 256
- Drive / Compare: -2.0 V to 6.5 V
- Pattern Rate:
- 100 MHz / 200 Mbps
- 200 MHz / 400 Mbps
- Four channel, 14 Bit, 400 MSPS or 16 Bit, 250 MSPS waveform digitizer
- Provides real-time features such as decimation and averaging to enable faster test times and improved dynamic performance
- Offers an analog bandwidth of up to 800 MHz
- DIGHB is supported on PAx and Diamondx
- Single platform covering <4, 4G, 5G sub-8.5 GHz, Wi-Fi 6/6E/7 and mmWave
- Best-in-class ATE EVM and modulation bandwidth with faster acquisition times across frequency ranges
- Enhanced Data Processing and Transfer Engines with new WDSP digitizer
- RF application libraries that drop into existing programs
- Multi-port Swept S-Parameter measurements, Single Shot EVM, and other techniques
- Seamless On-Site Field Upgradable
Complete our contact form.
Learn more about our Semiconductor Tester Solutions.