Our products are built on the strength and innovation of talented people like you. We hope you will consider Cohu as your future employer and a place where you can explore your potential, accelerate your career and be valued for your contributions.
We have R&D, manufacturing, sales, technical support and service operations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. Cohu is comprised of an international team of talented people who work together to advance technology and develop quality products for our customers around the world.
We are organized under these global business groups:
- Test Handler Group (THG): Designs and manufactures pick-and-place, gravity feed, test-in-strip handlers, MEMS test cells and turret-based test handling and back-end finishing equipment for ICs, LEDs and discrete components.
- Semiconductor Test Group (STG): Designs and manufacturers automated test equipment (ATE) or “testers”, which are scalable platforms targeted at testing SOC, MCU, RF PA/FEM, Sensors/MEMS and Power and Analog devices.
- Interface Solutions Group (ISG): Develops and manufactures integrated solutions that interface with our products, including cantilever and high performance contact sockets, test contactors, probe and spring pins.
- PCB Test Group (PTG): Designs and manufactures test systems that verify the quality of the pre-assembled PCB before components and ICs are installed onto the PCB. PTG also provides consumable test fixture components used by PCB test systems to test assembled PCBs.
- Global Customer Group (GCG): Global sales, field service and customer support operations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia to support all product platforms.
- General and Administrative (GAA): Local and global resources and expertise in finance & accounting, audit, human resources, legal, compliance, and information technology.