Final Test System Lights Out Factory
Eclipse XTA combines the essence of the Eclipse XT platform with Industry 4.0 Factory Automation—the current trend in automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. The Eclipse XTA is part of the key customers’ modular structured smart factory, allowing them to be more efficient. The new front-end tray automation and micron accurate designs provide a new level of performance and capabilities to fuel sales and market position. In production, the XTA fleet’s performance is above the goal set by customers. It boasts more than 42,000 mean contact between jams (MCBJ) and runs 3×3 millimeter devices.
- Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) and Over Head Transport (OHT) docking interface
- Meets SEMI E84-1107 standard for enhanced carrier hand-off parallel I/O interface (COTS)
- Safety Light curtain to enable open interface to the handler
- RFID Cap Tray for physical material tracking through factory
- Lot tracking and lot setup with Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) and Over Head Transport (OHT)