Eclipse delivers scalable performance for testing a wide range of semiconductors, from analog ICs to high-performance CPUs and mobile processors. The Eclipse is a high-speed pick-and-place handler designed to test up to 16 Integrated Circuits (ICs) in parallel, at temperatures from -55°C to +155°C*, with throughput up to 12,000 UPH.
- Tri-temp -55°C to +155°C (chamber-less, soak on head)*
- Auto Retest
- DTM (Contactor Conditioning)
- DUT Rotation
- Liquid and Mechanical TIM
- Manual RFID
- 207 kgf socket force
- 500 kgf contactor motor force
- Air-Cooled and Water-Cooled Chillers to -70°C
- Thermal (heated) CDP
*for temperatures beyond this range please consult factory
Complete our contact form.
Learn more about our Test Handler Solutions