CohuHD is a leading manufacturer of high-definition video systems designed for the performance requirements associated with critical infrastructure applications. CohuHD solutions integrate the latest high-definition video imaging and compression technologies into our ruggedized camera products.
CohuHD is a high-value, solutions provider for monitoring in the most critical, sensitive environments. We focus on providing the most reliable, rugged, outdoor PTZ cameras in the market. For more than 50 years, we have manufactured in the U.S.A. the most reliable, rugged video cameras available.
Our cameras can be found monitoring and protecting:
- The busiest freeways, airports and ports
- Military bases
- Navy ships
- Border patrol
- Oil and gas refineries
- Nuclear reactors
- High value manufacturing sites
- Critical installations around the globe
Looking to the future, the security market is growing worldwide and CohuHD has a strong product offering for critical outdoor environments. By leveraging our unique product offering, strong channel partnerships, and ability to customize and deliver complete solutions to our customers, CohuHD is your ideal partner for security.
CohuHD can create custom systems that solve the most complex, extreme and unique requirements. From board-level electronic design to integrated systems engineering, CohuHD delivers high performance solutions.
Whatever your video application may be, CohuHD has the solution
- High-definition video combined with industry's highest powered optics
- Dramatically increases how far you can see, as far as 30 miles
- Day/night, high sensitivity, EIS and defog image enhancements
- Provides highest video image quality in both optimum and adverse conditions, allowing you to see through smog & fog
- Hybrid capability - supports both IP and analog requirements
- Facilitates the integration into existing analog systems with migration path to IP
- Designed for harsh environments - hottest, wettest, driest, coldest, dirtiest, high-vibration
- Provides highest reliability for long term operation - saves money
- Standards based - non-proprietary
- Integration/Interoperability - ONVIF, RTSP, NTCIP
- Wide 3rd party support- simplifies system integration - saves time and money